This page will relay the latest information on Central Coast Peds COVID-19 Protocols and Information. Please check back for updates or follow us on Facebook.
After careful consideration we have decided that we will be closed on SATURDAYS from now through Labor day weekend. Our weekday hours will remain unchanged M-F 8:30AM-5PM. There will always be a physician on call for urgent calls after hours.
Please remember to mask up when you come see us during the week and stay safe friends!
Dear CCP Families,
Under the direction of our County Health Department, we are required to have all patients and family members wear a mask while in our facilities. Please bring a mask for each family member attending the visit if you have one to preserve our supplies. If you do not have a mask, a fabric or disposable mask will be provided before entering. We ask that you please limit the amount of family members at the visit to 2 people max (1 pt and 2 additional family members). Thank you for your support with this county order and for your help stopping the spread!
CCP wants to stay connected with you! We have upgraded to Telehealth and are ready to see you from the comfort of your home. We are still seeing patients in our offices but have the option of a Telehealth visit for certain visit types(see our website for visit types that qualify for Telehealth)
Through our Telehealth system, you can ask our providers questions, show any skin concerns, and receive medication refills right through your device.
- Same-day and next day appointment slots available
- No copay needed at time of visit, but will be billed out
- All you need is a device with audio and visual, no login or download required
- Receive Telehealth visit link via email or text
- In office visits are still available for well and sick visits
Schedule your Telehealth appointment today by calling one of our offices!
San Luis Obispo Office: 805.549.0888
Templeton Office: 805.434.3796
*Will need access to email and will be required to sign a Telehealth waiver before receiving Telehealth visit link.
- Know that we have taken great lengths to keep our office safe for your family with designated exam rooms for well vs sick patients, having sick patients wait in their cars until their room is ready and cleaned, utilizing masks for respiratory illness and more. Today went very well with our plan in place.
- If you feel your child is ill and would typically have them seen in the office, please call. Typical childhood illnesses are still very much a concern and should not be ignored. ie ear infection, uti, croup, asthma, flu, etc.
Well child checks:
- Some parents have been cancelling/rescheduling check ups. While it may be prudent to delay for children who are older than 2 yrs for the sake of social distancing and flattening the curve, we feel those < 2 deserve a check up. We do not want to put them at risk for other critical childhood illnesses by delaying vaccines, nor miss developmental delays or poor growth.
- We are taking daily cues from SLO Public Health and the CDC, and will be calling families in the event the risk becomes too great.
CCP Approved COVID-19 Information:
CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html